Provide a Healing Paw with your monthly Donation and help heal those with physical and emotional challenges one puppy at a time.
Healing Pawtners are the foundation for Project2Heal’s mission; to breed, nurture and train Labrador Retrievers to provide healing for children and Veterans with physical and emotional challenges.
Through your monthly donation of $10, $30, $50 or $100, you provide
Project2Heal with a consistent and reliable source of funding to allow
us to meet our mission.
As a Healing Pawtner you will enjoy:
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- Periodic pup-dates via email.
- The opportunity to tour our facility where you can meet and play with the Project 2 Heal service puppies-in-training.
- A car magnet to display with pride showing your support.
- Ability to change or suspend your donation at anytime.
To become a Healing Pawtner, just fill out our form!